Sunday, February 26, 2006

invisible cloak

There are so many days I feel invisible. I can walk down the street and put on my invisible cloak and I can go undetected. Some times it feels like a wonderful skill, other days it makes me feel incredibly lonely.

I was walking down Lincoln Ave. Tripped and fell.

OUCH! My ankle turned colors, and is huge. Got to the ER only to learn I have a bad sprain. I gotta walk with crutches.

I don't like the attention. I feel like some sort of freak.
Now everyone is looking at me hobbling around. The invisible cloak isn't working.

I can't even run out to starbucks and walk back home.
I'm stuck drinking it there.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of it this way if it helps: Is your invisible cloak broken, or are you merely walking with another person who attracts attention?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home