Thursday, March 09, 2006

Survivors Dating Survivors

I've been having converstations with several of my friends who are survivors and also single. We came up with the idea of having a Jewish Survivors of Sexual Abuse Dating Service.

What do you think of the idea? I think it could be a great one, but there is always the problem of some people being really dysfunctional. Is that something we should be concerned with?

I know for myself I want to get married. I know that many guys don't want to get involved with someone like me because I'm from a pretty "F _ _ _ ed up childhood. Who would want to have a child molester as a father-in-law?

Please give me your feedback on this idea!

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a great idea, how and where do I sign up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home